Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Production Scheduler, will prepare, issue and control production schedules and direct material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of goods and materials to meet production requirements. In this role, you will support master production planning, process development, planning and execution, customer and client interaction, business partnership, systems and data management and reporting and analysis.
- Expedite workflow and coordinate changes in schedules.
- Assist in setting master production planning, material requirements planning and production scheduling metrics targets.
- Provide necessary input to supply planner for assigned product or location.
- Maintain data relevant to master production, production scheduling and material requirements planning activities including planning calendars, material data and location data.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience in supply chain planning.
- Pro-active, hands-on, eager to learn and to develop.
- Good analytical skills and systems thinker.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Xing Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!