The Leman Decorations group, has joined Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate in May 2021 and is currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager for the Leman location in Mouscron. If cake and especially cake decorations make you happy and you are looking for a new challenge within supply chain, then you might be the perfect match for this function!
The Leman Decorations group is a fast-growing business located in Mouscron, Thailand and Mauritius producing and selling a creative and extensive range of cake decorations in chocolate, sugar, marzipan, and wafer for every professional user. The group has been taken up within Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate to further strengthen the position in the Gourmet market. To support further growth we are expanding the team in Mouscron with a Supply Chain Manager.
The SCM will lead and develop the supply chain team of Leman Decorations in Mouscron, overseeing and making decisions on all supply chain activities with a medium term outlook. These activities include demand & supply planning, inventory planning, sourcing execution, order management, transport planning, warehouse operations, process development & optimization, data management & reporting and people management/coaching.
Key accountabilities as
- Creates the demand & supply plan with medium term outlook for a large product portfolio with high complexity due to seasonality and short product lifecycle
- Gives guidance and direction to the team creating and executing the short term production plan & ensures this plan is in line with mid-long term planning
- Provides safety stock & inventory plans for the assigned products
- Supports the team to ensure all materials are sourced in alignment with the demand plan & the appropriate data and inputs are being used for the material requirements planning
- Leads all transport planning & internal / external warehouse activities (box picking / repacking & relabeling)
- Leads all order management activities
- Ensures efficient communication with key local stakeholders on supply chain topics(production , sales, FSQR)
- Initiates & leads improvement projects related to local supply chain topics
- Introduces & owns supply chain KPIs & scorecard
- Is responsible for people management & coaching of the supply chain team : ensure having right people in right position, take the lead in recruitment, ensuring continuity in case of absences & having regular performance reviews with all team members
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Experience with demand & supply planning / inventory planning
- Hands-on problem solver
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Able to map, analyse & optimize processes
- Strong People manager
- Experience with change management
- Effective communicator with good interpersonal skills – frequent interaction with different functions/levels
- Dutch, French & English (fluency not required)
If you choose to respond to this listing, please do not apply on the employer’s website or through any other means. Grapefrute is contracted with this company, and has direct communication with the hiring manager and HR department. When we present you as a candidate, you are considered more quickly and in more detail than when you apply on the employer’s site. Grapefrute works with transparency and integrity, and we will be your point of contact throughout the whole hiring process.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Xing Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!