Aromsa is a leading flavor company creating unique tastes for food products from snacks to favourite drinks. We are committed to be the creative flavor partner by offering customers superior, innovative and sustainable solutions.
We offer delicious flavours which accompany feelings in every moment of human life. We get inspiration from nature and combine it with science. Generating solutions in several industries through our diverse line of products, we are in a ceaseless quest for the best, with a view to making life happier.
The brand-new flavours that we design and produce for the world’s most liked brands reach millions of consumers. Each day since 1982, we have been striving to bring favorite tastes to life through creativity, innovation, expertise and passion; and have been consistently conducting research so as to bring in something new, and to make dreams come true, while we respect nature, and value people.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to be employed by our Germany subsidiary Aromsa GmbH.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for
- Reporting to Aromsa CEE Group Sales Manager based in HQ.
- Leading the sales and market development activities for Aromsa GmbH in DACH and Benelux and possibly other European countries in the near future.
- Achieving regional sales operational objectives, recommending strategies, preparing and completing action plans, resolving problems, identifying trends, determining implementing regional improvements and change plans.
- Meeting regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, creating a sales plans, preparing an annual budget, analyzing trends and initiating improvement actions.
- Building and maintaining relationship with key customers and identifying new customer opportunities.
- Initiate and develop projects containing our ingredients with potential customers from large local companies.
- Assist in the refining of business strategy plan and achieve rapid business growth in Europe.
- Preparing and monitoring sales budget and product forecasts.
- Identifying new product opportunities, tracking competitors and surveying consumer needs and trends. Analyze, evaluate and compare product lines with competitive organizations and recommend strategies.
- Developing and managing relationships with top management of major customers.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Science or Food/Chemical Engineering or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institute will be essential.
- Minimum of 3+ years regional sales management experience in B2B market, preferably within the food and flavor industry.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English.
- Meeting sales goals, territory management, managing profitability, building relationships, performance management, emphasizing excellence, result oriented, energetic and highly motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Xing Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!