Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
Cargill produces solid white chocolate on this site in Antwerp.
The Quality Specialist, is responsible for assisting in the oversight and implementation of quality systems, including documentation and recordkeeping tasks associated with the operation of the quality system (QA/QC). In this role, you will ensure the proper administration and creation of technical documents associated with products manufactured by and for our company. You will serve as a quality liaison with all departments and help maintain accurate records, update all required standard operating procedures and will perform quality related tasks within the quality department.
- Assist in the maintenance, creation and storage of documentation and activities required for compliance to international quality management standards and processes, quality management system updates and local, state, federal and country or regional regulations.
- Conduct quality investigations and complete corresponding quality related documentation.
- Perform and assist with audits, quality control and quality assurance tasks, functions and quality release activities.
- Assist with creation of certificates of analysis, review completed certificates and assist with the maintenance of product documentation.
- Oversee the activities performed in the laboratory and be the designated back-up for the lab technician
- Monitor completion of quality related paperwork throughout site ensuring good documentation practices.
- Provide operational and commercial support as necessary.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Fluent in Dutch, good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of international quality management standards and processes and quality management systems
- Development and execution of quality system services experience
- Knowledge of French is an asset (not a hard requirement).
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
If you choose to respond to this listing, please do not apply on the employer’s website or through any other means. Grapefrute is contracted with this company, and has direct communication with the hiring manager and HR department. When we present you as a candidate, you are considered more quickly and in more detail than when you apply on the employer’s site. Grapefrute works with transparency and integrity, and we will be your point of contact throughout the whole hiring process.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Xing Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!