Doehler is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. We provide its customers with a wide product range including natural flavours, natural colours and textures as well as healthy and functional ingredients for foods and beverages. Join Doehler and contribute with your vision and ideas to drive major projects. We are looking for talents who are committed to our ultimate customer focus and who are ready to deliver their best performance in a thriving environment.
- Contribute to R&D projects to develop precise texture and stabilization solutions that optimize consumer acceptance in multiple food applications.
- Address Food texture and stabilization needs in B2B and B2C product development by developing tailored solutions.
- Compile application recommendations for stabilizers, thickeners and gelling agents, and functional blends.
- Support customer projects with regard to new market products.
- Provide technical and operational support for scale-up processes in our pilot plant.
- Perform texture and stability evaluations by applying appropriate rheology/ analytical methodology.
- Create and maintain recipes and product-specific master data in the EDP system.
- Positive and innovative personality.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, results-oriented atmosphere.
- Is organized, detail-driven, high ability to work in a team with strong communication skills.
- Strong background in hydrocolloids, plant fibers and protein functionality, and structure-function relationship of these materials in application.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in ingredient solutions business.
- Master degree in Food Science, Food Technology or equivalent
- Good English and German skills.
- Preferably SAP skills.
- The motivating working atmosphere of a high-tech, innovative company.
- The opportunity to realize your full potential and your ideas.
- The freedom to strike out in new directions.