Job Title: 2x (Junior) Technology Engineer Extracts m/f
We have two open roles with Döhler in Extracts.
We are looking for a Technology Engineer Extracts (m/f) and a Junior Technology Engineer Extracts (m/f).
- Development of product prototypes including the corresponding process technology from lab-scale to industrial production
- Collaboration with partners from R&D, business unit, application, group engineering, supply chain and external partners to jointly work on innovation projects
- Market screening and evaluation of new technologies and processes
- Optimization of existing technologies and processes
- Support for all R&D departments in the application and integration of relevant raw materials to industrial processes
- Project documentation and recipe maintenance in the IT System
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong innovative capacities and enthusiasm to work in a diverse, dynamic and demanding environment
- Knowledge in extraction and seperation technologies and processes, particularly in the development of botanical, citrus, coffee and tea extracts.
- Experience in process technology within the food or ingredient industry,
- Successfully completed degree in food technology or process engineering
- Fluent in English, German is beneficial
- Substantial PC skills in particular excel, ideally experience with SAP
It all started almost 180 years ago with a spice mill. Today, Döhler is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. Innovation, trust, quality and sustainability are the values that characterise our company, and that we are proud of.
What characterises a successful company? We think it is company values that are lived out every day. They provide the answer to what a company stands for, which ideals it pursues and how committed it is to its staff, customers and suppliers. Above all, they create a corporate identity. That is why the Döhler Fundamentals are so important to us! They cover all the values that apply for us and for you equally all over the world. As a globally active company with more than 5,000 employees from a vast range of cultural backgrounds, countries and age groups, these values bring us together and allow us to present a uniform image. They are essential for our success – and thus shape our future.