grapefruteglobe Kerry Group
Job Title: Technology Business Development Director m/f
• Technology Business Development Director will be responsible for on-Going development and management of the technology to meet EUM and customer needs.
• The role will include the management of technical and commercial support for Kerry’s existing Meat business in Europe.
• Technology Business Development Director must ensure efficient communication of the technical benefits of Kerry offerings within Meat to EUM teams and existing and potential customers.
• With marketing and R&DA, build supporting materials, training kits and articulate clear commercial and technical argumentation to push technology/product in the markets and train local teams on new launches (commercial validation of our initiatives).
• Support local teams in preparing market/growth account strategies and support growth account visits and initiatives.
• Be a subject matter expert, in depth understanding of the market, our relevant technologies and their selling propositions.
• Integrate new developments into our portfolio and support the Meat library process with R&DA and marketing.
• Business communication around successes, key learnings and best practices across the region and with other regions.
• Build and establish efficient WOW, embedding continuous improvement of systems and processes.
• Ensure systems and processes are aligned between EUM, Technology and Commercial teams, and consistent across EUMs, Technologies and portfolio/collection management.
• Establish and manage the change management process.
• Responsible for technology portfolio and collection management, ensuring alignment across technologies and regions.
• Identify and help commercialise opportunities for innovation.
• Work with Technology Marketing to communicate portfolio benefits to EUM teams and customers.
• Support EUM teams and customers with technology expertise.
• Help manage opportunities assigned to the Technology team.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• 10 years ’relevant experience in flavour and ingredient industry.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
• Strategic Subject Matter Expert with strong commercial and technical acumen.
• Highly effective in bringing together market and industry intelligence from various sources to lead development of business strategies.
• Possess excellent leadership and communication skills – credible at senior level and able to facilitate and collaborate across a diverse stakeholder base and locations.
• Ability to anticipate internal and external customer insights to secure buy-in and execution of initiatives and strategies.
• A Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, continuously evolving business environment and has creative and resourceful approach to problem solving.
• Formulates concise initiatives from ideas to complete solutions.
• Creates, executes and drives new initiatives, and formal plans.
• Envisions the big picture and is able to breakdown projects into implemental phases, given business priorities and considerations.
• Exhibits organizational inference and decision-making.
• Maintains a “take charge” attitude, persistence, tenacity, drive and focus on finding a way to accomplish objectives.
Kerry Group today is a world leader in Taste & Nutrition serving the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries and a leading consumer foods processing and marketing organisation in selected EU markets. With sales to over 140 countries worldwide, the Kerry organisation has grown to become a highly successful public company, having achieved sustained profitable growth with current annualised sales in excess of €5.8 billion. Launched as a public company in 1986, the market capitalisation of the Group has grown to a current level of approximately €12 billion. Kerry Group now employs over 24,000 people throughout its worldwide activities and operations.
We supply over 15,000 food, food ingredients and flavour products to customers in more than 140 countries worldwide. Kerry prides itself on continuous innovation, technological creativity and business excellence in every area of the business, striving to enhance leadership positions in our consumer foods business and across global food and ingredients markets.
We are looking for people with ambition, vision and a commitment to excellence in a dynamic business environment to achieve and sustain this growth on a long-term basis. In return we offer stimulating and rewarding careers from employee to management to leadership levels in a global food organisation.
Kerry is responding to consumer demand for real ingredients with better, more authentic and nutritious taste experiences. Kerry has a renewed focus on Taste & Nutrition where the science of taste merges with the science of nutrition. We combine our deep understanding of taste with our in-depth knowledge of people, culture, life stage and daily nutritional needs. By partnering with Kerry, customers are taken on a journey to make food, beverage and pharma products that people enjoy and feel better about.
We call this Leading to Better.