Technical Account Manager Customer Innovation Specialized Nutrition
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Technical Account Manager Customer Innovations Specialized Nutrition focusses on developing vegetable oils/fats oil solutions (focus on baby and infant nutrition, medical nutrition, adult and sports nutrition and dietary supplements) while being a fully embedded member of the Technical Services R&D Team Europe.
The TAM is the primary technical contact for the category’s customers helping them to achieve growth targets and supporting development of new projects, creating more profitable business for Cargill. You identify customer needs and new opportunities, start and drive technical projects to develop new solutions in the Specialized Nutrition category.
The TAM can be located in and work from the Netherlands or Belgium, in a home-office or nearby Cargill offices.
Key Accountabilities as TAM Specialized Nutrition
- Develop customer relationships at key accounts.
- Work with sales and marketing leaders on customer segmentation and satisfaction, account planning, and the use of salesforce.com.
- Conveys GEOS‘ strategic and category targets to provide customers with new solutions.
- Help track and coordinate applications development work, and solve complex customer issues related to the development of the new solutions.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years of relevant customer facing working experience in a technical role.
- Relevant knowledge of fats and oils chemistry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including in English
- Masters or PhD degree in Pharmaceutical and/or supplement chemistry, food chemistry, food technology, chemistry, human nutrition or other related fields.
- Action oriented with emotional intelligence, energetic, good influencing skills.
- Understanding of food and other regulatory requirements relevant to category focus area.
- Experience in project management for good outcomes.
- Business acumen and financial understanding.
- Work experience in the specialized nutrition category (customer level), e.g. baby and/or infant nutrition (early life), medical nutrition, adult & sports nutrition and dietary supplements(strong industry networking contacts beneficial)
- Product Knowledge of Vegetable Oils and Speciality Fats, like Long Chain PUFA’s
- Knowledge of the customer industry’s market and players.
- Expertise in other ingredient area(s), related to the specialized nutrition category: sweeteners, starches, proteins, hydrocolloids, emulsifiers, vegetable proteins, fibers, active ingredients…
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!
Interested in this job? Click the apply button now! Grapefrute works directly with the hiring managers for our posted jobs, and is the fastest way to get results.