Technical Account Manager Confectionery & Beverage France
Position Purpose & Summary
The Technical Account Manager Confectionery & Beverage France will provide technical advice and support to customers during and after product sales. In this position, you’ll be the lead contact for customers. You’ll stay ahead of technology and business practices through workshops, research and professional meetings.
In France you can work from Paris-La Defense, Haubourdin, Baupte, or remotely from your home-office in France or Belgium.
- Supporting and coordinating new product development pipeline of Cargill by bringing market and customer insights
- New Business Development for strategic accounts on regional and local level with Cargill’s Starch, Sweeteners and Texturizers portfolio.
- Collaborate with consultants to provide on-site technical support for current customers and prospects.
- Provide customer solutions and technical support materials to specific customers.
- Perform complex research for product development to understand product properties and systems operations.
- Compile and analyze data for project update, working with external suppliers to test new products and technologies to make recommendations on applications.
- Organize project data and conclusions for internal and customer presentations, assist with product demonstrations and service as subject matter guide during meetings with prospective customers.
- Stay ahead of product insight and research to improve value of offerings.
- Keep application and value collection up to date in the systems.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Technology or related topic
- Minimum of four years of customer-facing technical service experience within a food ingredient’s supplier or in R&D within a confectionery or beverage manufacturer
- Fluent in French and English
- Master’s degree, Doctorate degree.
- Practical experience in applying ingredients in confectionery or beverages.
- Experience with cross-functional and multi-cultural teams.
- Experience in effectively building and managing customer relationships.
- Passion for understanding, creating, and communicating value and solutions to team members and customers.
- Ability to translate industry/market trends into new opportunities and solutions for existing and new customers/markets.
- Experience in presentation skills.
What Cargill offers
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
About the company
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products, and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments, and communities, Cargill helps people thrive by applying insights and has over 150 years of experience. Cargill has 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!
Interested in this job? Click the apply button now! Grapefrute works directly with the hiring managers for our posted jobs, and is the fastest way to get results.