Job Title: Teamleader Health & Nutrition (m/f)
You want to drive major projects forward and guarantee their success. You have a vision and want to make your ideas a reality. You can do exactly that at Döhler. As a leading producer of natural flavours, colourings and other ingredients for food and beverages, we are looking for people just like you, who are willing to do whatever it takes to inspire our customers and consumers. People who are motivated to deliver only the best.
If taking on this responsibility inspires you, then we are exactly what you are looking for.
- Managing and developing the Health & Nutrition team (4 people) and ensuring optimum and satisfactory customer support
- Working on Customer & Innovation Projects for development of new raw materials and new B2B products
- Building up the portfolio for B2B Products with the Business Unit Health & Nutrition
- Planning personnel, material and finance resources
- Prioritizing incoming Customer and Innovation Projects (ItM) in collaboration with the respective Business Units and Technical Project Manager and ensuring the development of recipes and production processes
- Constantly optimizing costs in innovation and customer projects while working with quality assurance
- Evaluating new raw materials with Sourcing in terms of usability
- Ensuring that recipes and product-specific substance data are created and maintained in the IT system
- Coordinating and ensuring the compilation of application recommendations new raw materials in application products
- Support in optimizing scientific know-how as well as development methodology and Technology
- Collaboration with trade associations and universities on new scientific findings on a project-by-project Basis
- Several years of experience within the food industry with a thorough understanding about the interactions or reactions of food ingredients
- Ideally experience in working with health ingredients e.g. vitamins, fibers, proteins and sweeteners
- Successfully completed degree in food chemistry, food technology, nutrition, life-science or similar.
- Able to turn analytical data into the design of new methodologies with an academic approach without losing the practical implementation.
- Team player with excellent communication skills in English
- Drive, intelligence, creativity and fun-to-work matches your personality
- The motivating working atmosphere of a high-tech, innovative company
- The opportunity to realize your full potential and your ideas
- The freedom to strike out in new directions
It all started almost 180 years ago with a spice mill. Today, Döhler is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. Innovation, trust, quality and sustainability are the values that characterise our company, and that we are proud of.
What characterises a successful company? We think it is company values that are lived out every day. They provide the answer to what a company stands for, which ideals it pursues and how committed it is to its staff, customers and suppliers. Above all, they create a corporate identity. That is why the Döhler Fundamentals are so important to us! They cover all the values that apply for us and for you equally all over the world. As a globally active company with more than 5,000 employees from a vast range of cultural backgrounds, countries and age groups, these values bring us together and allow us to present a uniform image. They are essential for our success – and thus shape our future.