Job Title: Teamlead Planning Plant Darmstadt
- Supervising the short and mid-term planning of all production orders for the entire site in Darmstadt
- Responsibility for an effective and efficient complaint and deviation management (time, budget, resources)
- Implementation of the inventory management (defining minimum order quantities, lot sizes and minimum stocks), coordinated with the Customer Service and the Group Supply Chain
- Cooperating with the Group Supply Chain for optimization activities in planning
- Leadership of seven employees
- Completed relevant studies or apprenticeship with advanced training in the areas of planning, complaint management, procurement or sourcing
- At least five years of working experience in relevant areas
- Two years of experience in disciplinary leadership preferable
- Business fluent English
- Very good knowledge in SAP (MM, PP) necessary
- Strategic-analytical intellectual capacity
It all started almost 180 years ago with a spice mill. Today, Döhler is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. Innovation, trust, quality and sustainability are the values that characterise our company, and that we are proud of.
What characterises a successful company? We think it is company values that are lived out every day. They provide the answer to what a company stands for, which ideals it pursues and how committed it is to its staff, customers and suppliers. Above all, they create a corporate identity. That is why the Döhler Fundamentals are so important to us! They cover all the values that apply for us and for you equally all over the world. As a globally active company with more than 5,000 employees from a vast range of cultural backgrounds, countries and age groups, these values bring us together and allow us to present a uniform image. They are essential for our success – and thus shape our future.