Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Are you looking for a dynamic role in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for the Quality Assurance Supervisor who will lead a variety of food safety and quality assurance programs. You will supervise the audits and inspect processes that monitor food handling, storage, and service operations to assure compliance with current food safety and quality regulatory requirements. You will lead and review the work of a team of young professionals working work on quality assurance, creating customer value and continuous improvement. The FSQR team works for the cocoa cluster Wormer/Zaandam consisting of one cocoa factory and two cocoa liquor factories. You can find pictures of the factory in Wormer here.
- Leads and maintains quality management and process verification systems in order to ensure all products produced meet food safety quality requirements.
- Provide overall leadership, development and talent management for direct reports, which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management and training.
- Review the regulatory environment and develop response protocols in preparation for new or amended food safety legislation.
- Investigate food safety processes to ensure compliance and report noncompliance to management and governing bodies along with developing and implementing corrective action plans.
- Evaluate vendors or suppliers for compliance with internal standards and external regulations and suggests changes with the goal of improving processes or products.
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience with leadership.
- 3-5 years of quality assurance working experience
- One year of supervisory experience
- Advanced computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite)
- Practical knowledge of plant manufacturing processes and operations.
- Previous project management experience
- Experience in quality assurance, food safety, food manufacturing, auditing, regulatory or related field
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested in this job? Click the apply button now! Grapefrute works directly with the hiring managers for our posted jobs, and is the fastest way to get results.