Are you interested in high-quality, natural, and tasty nutrition? We are! It’s our ambition to shape the future of nutrition.
Döhler is a leading global producer of natural ingredients and solutions for the food, beverage, lifestyle and nutrition industries. We use innovative technology to process plant-based raw materials and enrich products such as lifestyle drinks, cereals, dairy, and confectionery goods for almost every well-known brand. Close to 10.000 dedicated employees in more than 70 countries share one common goal – to ensure that millions of people around the world enjoy the products created by us.
We strive to inspire and empower our employees in everything we do, and we invite you to join our team – together WE BRING IDEAS TO LIFE.
- Support and implement business unit strategy and execution plan (Innovation projects, sustainability actions, M&A pipeline actions) in the field of responsibility
- Lead and develop a global team of product managers
- Ensure a profitable growing product and asset portfolio by taking into account all facets of the market and value chain (from raw material, R&D, production, and business development to sales)
- Define the pricing strategy for the product portfolio in consultation with Pricing and, if necessary, Sales
- Define revenue planning for portfolio in the field of responsibility
- Develop, steer & track B2B growth initiatives
- Conduct or support customer visits and presentations in collaboration with Sales as well as take over public appearances for the company
- Drive ITMs for the field of responsibility and manage the innovation pipeline through the commercialization stage
- Execute portfolio management
- Ensure an up-to-date and aligned portfolio on all media to drive efficiency within the organization
- Ensure in-house training is taking place to foster a deep understanding of product portfolio and positioning
- Successful track record in Product Management or Product Lifecycle Management within an international organization
- Experienced in managing and developing people in a matrix organization; preferably in the food & beverage ingredients industry
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on personality with well-developed negotiation skills, determination and the ability to think analytically
- Strong team player with well-developed interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships
- Ability to manage change as well as multiple priorities in a dynamic and ever-changing surrounding
- Fluent German and English skills, additional languages are welcome
- IT literate (proficient use of MS Office, SAP experience desirable)
- Flexibility for occasional international travel
- Various and highly responsible fields of activities at an innovative and growing company
- Exciting challenges involving Döhler’s very broad product portfolio
- A customer and service-oriented working environment with plenty of freedom for ownership and for personal initiatives
- Flat hierarchies, efficient teams and short decision processes within a family-owned business
- A challenging job with an international orientation at our headquarters in Darmstadt
- State-of-the-art technologies with a strong focus on digitalization
If you choose to respond to this listing, please do not apply on the employer’s website or through any other means. Grapefrute is contracted with this company and has direct communication with the hiring manager and HR department. When we present you as a candidate, you are considered more quickly and in more detail than when you apply on the employer’s site. Grapefrute works with transparency and integrity, and we will be your point of contact throughout the whole hiring process.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Xing Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!