Who are we?
Grapefrute is an international recruiter of talent in FMCG & Life-Sciences, specifically for the food, beverages, cosmetics, biotechnology & ingredients industry.
We act as a ‘non-stop shop’, mainly in Europe but also on other continents, and supply industry-leading companies with specialists and managers for their various departments. We work closely with our clients and our candidates, listening carefully and working proactively to ensure that we are making a great fit. Our work culture can be described as unconventional, fast-paced, friendly & open-minded. We offer challenging and diverse workdays in which work/life balance is important.
What would you do?
You help provide candidates for our international vacancies, looking for the perfect match. Many hours go into candidate searches, using online tools & networks. We will train you to become an effective talent finder. You will become knowledgeable in the industries and markets of our clients, learn the lingo & terminology they use, and keep an open mind to find the best candidates.
What do you need?
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written in English and preferably in one of these languages: German, Dutch/Flemish, French, Swedish or Danish
- Bachelor or Master degree
- MS Office, general computer, internet, and social media experience
- Basic knowledge of online marketing is beneficial for further growth in our company
- Creativity and an open mind
- Integrity and transparency
What don’t you need?
- Experience in staffing or recruiting; we will train the right person
Please note that you should be eligible to work in the European Union, we do not sponsor visa/work permits.
Interested in this job? Click the apply button now! Grapefrute works directly with the hiring managers for our posted jobs, and is the fastest way to get results.