Job Title: Spanish speaking Talent Acquisition Specialist (recruiter, reclutamiento) m/f
Grapefrute is an international supplier of talent to the food, beverages, cosmetics & ingredients industry. This includes the niche flavours & fragrances sector.
We act as ‘non-stop shop’ mainly in Europe but also on other continents and supply industry leaders with specialists and managers for their various departments:
R&D, NPD, Scientific, Quality, Regulatory, Technical, Production, Process Engineering & Continuous Improvement, Engineering & Maintenance, Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchasing, HSE/QESH, Sales, Marketing, Customer Services, General Management, Finance, HR & Legal.
Our work culture can be described as unconventional, fast-paced, friendly & open-minded. We offer challenging and diverse workdays in which work/life balance is important.
We would like to welcome a Spanish speaking Talent Acquisition Specialist m/f in our new office in Malaga, Spain. Not a specialist yet? No problem, we will turn you into a specialist.
How would your workday look?
Many hours go into candidate searches, using online tools & networks. We will train you on the job to become an effective talent finder. To select the best candidates for our clients you will interview these people via phone & skype. An important part of this role is account management, managing existing clients and attract new clients. In a typical day you might speak to your client, an HR Manager Convenience Foods in London, sell our services to a cosmetics company in southern France, interview a Product Developer Beverages in Germany and source people in various other countries.
The ideal profile:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written in Spanish & English (other European languages are an advantage, i.e. French, German, Dutch or Italian).
- Experience in account management, preferably in recruitment or HR services is an advantage.
- Bachelor degree or work experience on similar level.
- Experience in client contact is an advantage.
- MS Office, general IT & internet skills.
- Open-minded & empathic individual.
- Trainee, junior or experienced various levels of experience welcome
Please note that you should be eligible to work in the European Union, we do not sponsor visa/work permits.