grapefruteglobe Solina BE
Job Title: Site Quality Manager m/f
Reporting to the Quality Manager of Solina BE you will operate in the following fields:
- You will be responsible for the examination and approval of raw material and final product
specifications towards clients and you will answer to client requests (questionnaires, statements,
- You ensure food security and hygiene throughout the operations and you introduce, coordinate,
update, develop and improve the standards and health conditions.
- You will be responsible for personnel training, especially for quality and hygiene, as well as training on
- You will be a HACCP team member and you will be responsible for coordinating, testing, updating and
documenting the HACCP – and hygiene plan.
- You ensure that the content review, update and document management of the applicable standards is
- Together with your colleagues you ensure compliance with certification systems is obtained and you
work together on the update of it.
- You follow up on complaints, their validation and corrective measures.
- You provide information for the Management Review, and you follow up the Food law legislation.
- Bachelor degree in Food Technologies or relevant experience in the industry.
- Knowledge of HACCP, BRC, IFS, FSSC 22000.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on, action oriented and flexible approach, well organized.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communicator, diplomatic and well organized
- Fluent in French, English – German is a nice to have.
Solina Group offers solutions in 3 main areas:
Taste & Visual Solutions – Culinary and aromatic solutions for the food industry and the complete food service sector.
Functional Solutions – Personalized aromatic and technical Solutions for the entire food industry with focus on the meat industry. Creative solutions to improve the taste, appearance, texture and stability of the finished products.
Nutritional Solutions – The nutritional division of Solina creates and develops dietetic products & supplements and healthy finished products.
* People commitment & customer proximity
* Food safety & sustainability
* Financial performance & entrepreneurial spirit in order to become an international reference in customer service with a local approach.”