Senior Supply Chain Planner Chocolate
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
About the Plant
Belgium has been a focal point of Cargill’s cocoa and chocolate business for many years thanks to the country’s iconic chocolate production tradition combined with a strong focus on safety and product integrity. The Mouscron facility processes dark and milk chocolate in liquid and solid form for manufacturers active in confectionery, biscuits, bakery, ice-cream and artisanal applications. The company has two nother chocolate sites in Belgium (Antwerp area) producing liquid, solid chocolate and decorative chocolate.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Senior Supply Chain Planner will contribute to converting the long-term monthly supply plan into a mid-term weekly plan to facilitate material requirements planning and near-term staffing activities. We seek a professional to help handle multiple product lines or sites with low-to-medium impact on working capital. In this role, you will ensure the connection between integrated business planning activities and tactical production execution.
Key Accountabilities of the Senior Supply Chain Planner
- Provide informal mentoring and training to coordinators.
- Participate in setting master production planning metrics targets.
- Provide necessary input to supply planner to support integrated business.
- Maintain data relevant to master production planning activities including planning calendars, material data and location data.
- Analyze plant capacity and production requisition data to resolve manufacturing plans and required resources.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Related work experience.
- English language skills.
- Related experience in master production planning, production scheduling or supply planning.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!
Interested in this job? Click the apply button now! Grapefrute works directly with the hiring managers for our posted jobs, and is the fastest way to get results.