Senior Sales Manager Food & Cosmetics
Fairoils is a young and dynamic group of companies founded in 2014. Fairoils is a world leader in the production and supply of pure & natural, ethically-sourced oils.
Our core business is supplying high-quality essential and vegetable oils to our customers in the personal care, cosmetic, aromatherapy and food industry worldwide. Fairoils has a brand-new warehouse in Belgium for distribution purposes and three production companies in Kenya and Madagascar with their own sourcing projects. Fairoils has seven production sites within Africa.
Fairoils seeks B-Corporation and FSSC 22000 certification for its companies. Organic & Fair for Life certifications as well as ISO9001:2015 are already established standards
To boost our market presence and sales, we are looking for a dynamic team player to join our team as a Senior Sales Manager. This function will report directly to the executive group management.
The main responsibilties as Senior Sales Manager
- Drive the sales effort of the Fairoils Group of companies.
- Build sustainable long-term business relationships with new customers mainly in Europe, with a focus on companies who share our values (pure, ethical, sustainable, traceable).
- Develop and unlock new markets.
- Manage and develop a junior sales team.
- Prepare monthly reports to document the progress of the activity for the executive management team.
- Contribute to the development of our marketing tools and social media presence.
- Strong experience in sales within the Flavour & Fragrance, Cosmetic and/or the Food Ingredients industry selling natural and organic certified raw materials.
- Well-connected within the industry with potential existing networks which will allow you to drive sales quickly.
- Dynamic personality who is able to lead and motivate others.
- Excellent skills in building relationships with new customers.
- Excellent English skills in speaking and writing, additional French skills will be an advantage.
- Proactive, motivated and well organised team player.
- Prepared to travel worldwide to visit customers.
- Attractive performance-based salary package.
- Great working environment within a dynamic international team.
- Independence to build your own sales team.
A video from Fair Oil’s strategical partner doTERRA
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!
Interested in this job? Click the apply button now! Grapefrute works directly with the hiring managers for our posted jobs, and is the fastest way to get results.