grapefruteglobe Kerry Group
Job Title: Senior HR Adviser
- Delivery of objectives to support the HR strategy based on the operating model with clear accountability, structure defined both vertical and horizontal for integration, development plans and tracked KPI’s.
- Ensuring high quality and timely delivery through the use of Master Schedule & planning tools.
- Control of headcount with recruitment costs tracked in line with KPI and budgetary limits.
- Managing end to end recruitment processes as required and all associated processes within this including reviewing requirements, shortlisting and interviewing.
- Providing advice to managers regarding employee issues during probation.
- Supporting and guiding managers through performance issues.
- Ensuring that Personal Development Plans are completed and audit for quality and compliance.
- Assisting in conducting regular reviews and ensure these are documented and tracked.
- Managing the full end to end process of employee relations including grievance, discipline and suspension. Also including investigations, formal meetings, report writing and tracking.
- Ensuring that Occupational Health are taking an active part in Health matters and monitoring KPI’s for positive improvements.
- Provide support to HRM and line managers in maintaining and developing strong and positive working relations with Trade Union and representative bodies on site. Attendance at local Union meetings and lead site employee forums.
- Monitoring that T&A for compliance and payroll queries are handled in a structured manner.
- Ensure all templates are standardised, clear and consistent and reviewing this on a regular basis for legal and Company compliance.
- All policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and updated.
- Act as Communications champion for the site.
- Contributing to ad hoc projects, in particular taking ownership of specific projects.
- Proficient written, numerical, communication and verbal skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and explain the legal framework regulating employment.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- Danish language is essential.Desirable:
- Experience of working in a manufacturing/FMCG environment.
Kerry Group today is a world leader in Taste & Nutrition serving the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries and a leading consumer foods processing and marketing organisation in selected EU markets. With sales to over 140 countries worldwide, the Kerry organisation has grown to become a highly successful public company, having achieved sustained profitable growth with current annualised sales in excess of €5.8 billion. Launched as a public company in 1986, the market capitalisation of the Group has grown to a current level of approximately €12 billion. Kerry Group now employs over 24,000 people throughout its worldwide activities and operations.
We supply over 15,000 food & beverage ingredients to customers in more than 140 countries worldwide. Kerry prides itself on continuous innovation, technological creativity and business excellence in every area of the business, striving to enhance leadership positions in our consumer foods business and across global food and ingredients markets.