Job Title: Scientific & Regulatory Affairs (SRA) Manager - Food
This experienced position provides scientific and regulatory affairs (SRA) leadership in the Food (food safety, ingredient approval, nutrition & health) space to help create significant and sustainable growth.
- Contribute to developing and executing SRA strategy for Food (food safety, ingredient approval, nutrition & health)
- Actively facilitate the regulatory validation of (new) concepts and product ideas
- Provide product information to internal and external customers with respect to regulatory requirements and communication activities
- Develop appropriate policies, procedures and processes to ensure compliance and documentation in scientific and regulatory topics
- Ensure awareness and expert understanding on emerging food industry regulations and keep abreast of changes in the regulatory environment
- Contribute to developing and communicating Cargill positions on regulatory and emerging issues
- Monitor and influence external scientific and policy developments and communicate potential impact to businesses
- Establish a functional network of external resources in the regions to support the ingredient portfolio and innovation pipeline
- MSc in Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition or Biological Engineering, Pharmacy or related scientific discipline.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Scientific and Regulatory Affairs in the Food industry in the EU region.
- Knowledge of European food legislation.
- Experience in new product registration & claims approval.
- Regulatory knowledge of infant nutrition.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of cross-functional teams.
- Hands-on, can-do attitude
- Able to prioritize efficiently and multi-task
- Flexible mindset
- Ability to think “outside the box”
- Eye for detail
- Fluent in English (strong written and oral communication skills)
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With nearly 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today!