Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and the purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field.
With 150 years of experience, Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 155,000 employees in 68 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
The Sales Support Strategic Accounts is supporting the relationship for the Strategic Accounts within Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate Europe and is responsible for supporting our customer promise. The person is considered an experienced professional in the sales support space with comprehensive and thorough knowledge of the sales processes and needs limited oversight. Responsible for executing standard daily and highly complex customer support activities for a group of large and/or high complex customers.
Responsible for supporting and executing the sales vision and medium/short term goals for large and/or highly complex customer accounts that will drive significant business/financial impact and will maximize opportunities for the customer within a dedicated group of customers across clusters and for multiple product lines.
- You are accountable for the perfect execution of the sales processes for Strategic customer accounts with a total business impact of 45.000 tons on average;
- You follow up on the execution of contract management;
- You report on contract balances and delivery overviews;
- You are responsible for sending reports to customers and to follow up on customer requests;
- You are the first point of contact in absence of the sales managers for day-to-day operational activities according to the guidelines defined by the sales managers;
- You maintain and develop relations with customers at a different level in the customer’s organization;
- You collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful completion of the sales processes and to make it first time right;
- You assist in regional coordination and create KPI reports that is related to the performance and overall customer satisfaction;
- You are responsible for setting up and maintaining the data quality of the systems and administration tools.
- Accountable for following the best practices and adhering the sales processes.
- Assists and supports the sales manager in organizing customer sales events.
- Participating in customer sales events and customer visit when appropriate.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience, preferably already 2 years experience in a similar job or related areas (e.g. commercial assistance, sales support, sales administration, customer service) with a complex customer base (e.g. business-to-business).
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Commercial insight, customer focussed and service-oriented
- Good with numbers.
- Able to handle complex tasks in a complex environment.
- Energetic and able to work in a continuous changing environment.
- Excellent technical skills for different tools and systems.
- Action oriented and being proactive.
- Disciplined execution by being accurate and make it the first time right.
- Good at prioritizing and time management.,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creates solutions to meet customer needs based on customer feedback.
- Conflict management.
- Drives tasks to successful completion and closure.
- Can think out of the box and is looking for constant optimization.
- Very good level of English, Dutch and French or French and English
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested in this job? Click the apply button now! Grapefrute works directly with the hiring managers for our posted jobs, and is the fastest way to get results.