Job Title: Regional Manager KellyDeli Germany
The Regional Manager will preferably be based in the Hamburg area, but other locations can be considered.
WHAT YOU DO
- Act as an ambassador for KellyDeli and be the link between the back office, retail partners and kiosks.
- Develop an in depth knowledge of KellyDeli operational procedures and processes to guide and support kiosk teams.
- Provide appropriate field support and training to kiosk teams, covering several areas including technical (Japanese food), quality (hygiene, food safety), production, logistics, marketing and sales development.
- Make regular and planned visits to kiosks. You will spend a minimum of 80% of the role in the field supporting existing points of sales.
- Monitor kiosk financial performance against agreed targets.
- Work with the quality department to perform periodic audits of existing sites.
- Report results and implement corrective action plans.
- Increase sales through indirect management of our franchisee kiosks by providing
appropriate coaching and guidance.
- Work with the marketing team to support the implementation of marketing
campaigns and promotions.
- Ensure continued overall process improvement and development of tools to
enhance the effective management of sites and to increase sales.
- Support the opening of new points of sales.
- Participate in Country or Cross country projects where necessary.
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven experience in a similar position within the food & beverage/hospitality/retail
industry with exposure to food safety and quality issues.
- Overall commercial acumen and strong people skills.
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment with minimum supervision.
- Highly driven and result orientated.
- Ability to effectively multitask within a fast paced environment.
- Reliable and efficient with meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset and desire to work in a fast
growing multicultural environment.
- Fluent in German and English (both spoken and written). Additional language skills
- Knowledge of Asian culture and cuisine is a distinct advantage.
KellyDeli is an exciting and dynamic Asian culinary business with an entrepreneurial mindset.We want to do things better than anyone else and be the first to think of amazing new ideas.We sit at the intersection of the Retail and Restaurant worlds and have been experiencing an astronomical rate of growth.
Although we were only founded in 2010,our concepts have already been a resounding success and profitable too! We currently have more than 680 points of sales deployed across 10 countries in Europe and we are constantly exploring new opportunities to grow even more.
We pride ourselves on having a strong and loyal customer base which, we are also pleased to see, is continually on the rise.
We believe in Togetherness and are guided by our strong KellyDeli cultural values which underpin everything we do.
We are currently looking to add to our dedicated team across various functions, as we continue to scale worldwide!We are at a very exciting stage in our journey, as we strive to build upon our initial success, and to explore new concepts and innovations in pursuit of broader and very ambitious vision.