The Regional Barge Freight specialist EMEA will perform activities that ensure efficient transportation of materials and products from origin to destination. We seek a professional who will participate in identifying and selecting the most appropriate and cost-effective transportation.
- Control and track the transport of critical materials.
- Apply a general understanding of transportation and logistics practices and procedures to assist in negotiating freight prices and contract terms for customers.
- Update transportation websites and databases for contracts, freight rates, and estimates, insurance information, customer information, etc.
- Independently analyze current transportation operations practices to resolve process and cost improvement opportunities.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics/supply chain or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Languages: fluent both oral & written Dutch, English & French. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- You have excellent negotiation skills and love to grow your (logistics) career within a dynamic & international environment.
What Cargill offers
In return for your expertise and commitment, Cargill provides a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. Cargill offers competitive salaries and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights, and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Interested in this job? Click the apply button now! Grapefrute works directly with the hiring managers for our posted jobs, and is the fastest way to get results.