Job Title: Quality Manager KellyDeli Germany
The Quality Manager will preferably be based in Düsseldorf, but other locations can be considered.
The aim of the Quality Manager position is to manage and implement KellyDeli’s quality policy across our points of sales to ensure the highest level of quality. The role will be in charge of adjusting the Food Safety management system in line with the country’s standards.
WHO YOU WORK WITH
Reporting to the: Country Manager
Direct Reports: Quality Advisor
WHAT YOU DO
- Create and deliver an action plan to implement the food safety strategy developed by the Quality Department
- Field support and training with the local teams, focusing on quality (hygiene, food safety) related issues
- Conduct periodic audits of existing points of sale, complete comprehensive evaluation reports and follow-up with appropriate corrective action plan
- Address issues relating to non-compliance and customer complaints to improve and maintain our food safety standards
- Lead, motivate and manage the quality team in the country
- Prepare and lead the periodic internal review meetings to discuss and address any food safety/quality topics
- Represent KellyDeli when dealing with third parties such as official administrators, external auditors, consumer food safety authorities and quality specialists
- Be the point of contact for external auditors
- Monitor and manage the performance of the external auditors and calibrate it against internal standards
- Monitor and manage the accuracy and calibration of key measuring devices (e.g. weighing scales, thermometers) both internal and external verification of devices as appropriate
- Keep abreast of industry developments relating to food safety regulation and technology and advise the business accordingly
- Conduct regular supplier audits to maintain a high standard of food safety and supply of goods
- Contribute to the ongoing development of acceptable standards involving purchasing of ingredients, detergents, dress code and hygiene equipment
- Be the HACCP team representative for your country and be part of the European HACCP team
- Participate in Country or Cross-country projects where necessary
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven experience in a similar position within the food & beverage/hospitality/food production
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree or equivalent level of education in food safety/quality management around food
- Expert level knowledge of HACCP, ISO 22000 and food safety legislation (both EU and national)
- Previous experience of conducting food safety audits
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset and desire to work in a fast-growing multicultural environment
- Ability to effectively multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Highly analytical, reliable and efficient with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to stand your ground when challenged
- Fluent in German and English (both spoken and written). Additional language skills are advantageous
- Knowledge of Asian culture and cuisine is a distinct advantage
KellyDeli is an exciting and dynamic Asian culinary business with an entrepreneurial mindset.We want to do things better than anyone else and be the first to think of amazing new ideas.We sit at the intersection of the Retail and Restaurant worlds and have been experiencing an astronomical rate of growth.
Although we were only founded in 2010,our concepts have already been a resounding success and profitable too! We currently have more than 680 points of sales deployed across 10 countries in Europe and we are constantly exploring new opportunities to grow even more.
We pride ourselves on having a strong and loyal customer base which, we are also pleased to see, is continually on the rise.
We believe in Togetherness and are guided by our strong KellyDeli cultural values which underpin everything we do.
We are currently looking to add to our dedicated team across various functions, as we continue to scale worldwide!We are at a very exciting stage in our journey, as we strive to build upon our initial success, and to explore new concepts and innovations in pursuit of broader and very ambitious vision.