Job Title: Quality Manager Foods The Netherlands
The aim of the Quality Manager position is to manage and implement KellyDeli’s quality policy across our points of sales to ensure the highest level of quality. The role will be in charge of adjusting the Food Safety management system in line with the country’s standards. Our collaboration will start with a one-year contract but could continue at its end.
WHO YOU WORK WITH
Reporting to the: Country Manager
Direct Reports: Quality Advisor
*please note that you travel frequently to the Dutch franchise locations (56), so your work weeks entails approx. 4 days ‘on the road’ and 1 day in the Amsterdam office.
WHAT YOU DO
Create and deliver an action plan to implement the food safety strategy developed by the Quality Department
Field support and training with the local teams, focusing on quality (hygiene, food safety) related issues
Conduct periodic audits of existing points of sale, complete comprehensive evaluation reports and follow-up with appropriate corrective action plan
Address issues relating to non-compliance and customer complaints to improve and maintain our food safety standards
Lead, motivate and manage the quality team in the country
Prepare and lead the periodic internal review meetings to discuss and address any food safety/quality topics
Represent KellyDeli when dealing with third parties such as official administrators, external auditors, consumer food safety authorities and quality specialists
Conduct regular supplier audits to maintain a high standard of food safety and supply of goods
Contribute to the ongoing development of acceptable standards involving purchasing of ingredients, detergents, dress code and hygiene equipment
Be the HACCP team representative for your country and be part of the European HACCP team
Participate in Country or Cross-country projects where necessary
WHO YOU ARE
- Expert level knowledge of HACCP, auditing, ISO 22000, NVWA and Central Kitchen organization.
- Strong background in food, raw fish, production plant, etc.
- Proven experience in a similar position within the food & beverage /hospitality /food production
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree or equivalent level of education in food safety/quality management around food
- Keen on travelling – 75% travel involvement
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both spoken and written). Additional language skills are advantageous
- Ability to effectively communicate, influence others, and stand your ground when challenged
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset and desire to work in a fast-growing multicultural environment
- Highly analytical, reliable and efficient with meticulous attention to detail
WHO WE ARE
KellyDeli is an exciting and dynamic Asian culinary business with an entrepreneurial mindset – we want to do things better than anyone else and be the first to think of amazing new ideas. We sit at the intersection of the Retail and Restaurant worlds and have been experiencing an astronomical rate of growth. Although we were only founded in 2010, our concepts have already been a resounding success and profitable too! We currently have more than 680 points-of-sales deployed through 10 countries across Europe and we are constantly exploring new opportunities to grow even more.
We pride ourselves on having a strong and loyal customer base which, we are also pleased to see, is continually on the rise.
We believe in Togetherness and are guided by our strong KellyDeli cultural values which underpin everything we do.
We are currently looking to add to our dedicated team across various functions, as we
continue to scale worldwide!
We are at a very exciting stage in our journey, as we strive to build upon our initial success, and to explore new concepts and innovations in pursuit of broader and very ambitious vision. Come join us!