IPS Ingredis: Sourcing. Supplying. Supporting Formulations.
With the ultimate goal to fully digitize the user experience for the sourcing and selling of ingredients, concentrates, additives and flavors, our digital launch brings our complete product portfolio to the first worldwide online trading platform.
Built on trusted customer and supplier partnerships, our portfolio is supported by an international team of food and beverage trading experts that bring specialized knowledge in both the products and countries we source from and deliver to, helping us source with the utmost care to ensure the best product profile for your goods.
We are digital but we are also real: accessible by phone, email, live/video chat, or to meet for a cup of tea. We just haven’t started sourcing that yet.
Responsible to generate and drive business from the respective allocated product portfolio and ensure that the order is executed flawlessly.
Scope of Tasks
- Drive sales and sourcing activity through successful lead and content generation.
- Provide insights, trend and analysis from the respective functional areas and provide the reality on what may or may not work to generate new leads and content to attract new buyers, suppliers and investors.
- Act as a first point of contact for the Sales Managers for their inquiries.
- Jointly work with the Traders to find the best supplier and price to meet the buyer’s needs.
- Stay abreast with the latest changes in the market and provide relevant details to the rest of the team.
- Ensure that the members are incorporated properly into the team and are a part of the decision-making meetings.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Responsible for ownership of all trade activities within the respective functional area from start to end. Ensure success of all aspects of the trade from sourcing, logistics, incident management, quality control, payment and following up on overdues.
- Act as a leader to ensure that the right product, at the right quality and at the right price is delivered on time.
- Responsible to visit buyers and suppliers throughout the year to reinforce IPS-Ingredis relationship and understand their capabilities and requirements.
- Responsible to set trade margins depending on the trades.
- Act as ‘subject matter expert’ on the ingredients required by the buyers, sourcing suppliers and trade margins for the team.
- Develop a result focused and motivated team culture and foster development of team members.
- Portfolio Manager will report to COO.
- Exceptional attention to detail/facts and ability to interpret information.
- Ability to manage multiple queries with ease.
- Ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight daily deadlines.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good time management skills, able to prioritize work to ensure efficiency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Keen to learn and positive work attitude.
- Strategic and innovative thinking.
- Team leadership.
- Interpersonal understanding.
- Customer Focus.
- Drive for results.
Interested in this job? Click the apply button now! Grapefrute works directly with the hiring managers for our posted jobs, and is the fastest way to get results.