Job Title: Partnership Manager m/f KellyDeli Germany WE HAVE FILLED THIS ROLE
The aim of the Partnership Manager position in the country is to source, select and introduce our concept to future franchisees and help them on their way to becoming successful members of our ecosystem. While this is the main focus of the position, it will also involve administration, finance, and logistics to support the back office for the roll out of the company’s points of sales.
WHAT YOU DO
Sourcing & Selection
- Identify and attract franchisee candidates, deliver engaging business presentations, manage a selection process and ultimately recruit the most suitable franchise partners for our points of sales
- Prepare franchise agreements, support contract signings and track deadlines
- Liaise with the ecosystem to plan and deliver the successful opening of new points of sales
- Organize new points of sales management
- support new franchise partners for the opening of new points of sales
- manage suppliers
- Collect invoices, build and update the dashboard, manage claims, collect and issue payments to suppliers
- Lead, motivate and manage the partnership assistant/s
- Manage and coordinate training days and training materials for franchisees
- Prepare and deliver training sessions
- Build strong working relationships with existing franchisees, share best practices
- Maintain appropriate levels of communication and manage crises where necessary
Participate in Country or Cross-country projects where necessary.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree or equivalent level of education
- Previous experience of all or part of these areas of responsibility; sales, HR management, logistics, partnerships, administration
- Ability to effectively multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- Fluent in local language and English (both spoken and written). Any additional Asian language skills are highly advantageous
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset and desire to work in a fast- growing multicultural environment
- Reliable and efficient with meticulous attention to detail
- Effective problem solver with ability to think outside the box
- Knowledge of Asian culture and cuisine is a distinct advantage
KellyDeli is an exciting and dynamic Asian culinary business with an entrepreneurial mindset.We want to do things better than anyone else and be the first to think of amazing new ideas.We sit at the intersection of the Retail and Restaurant worlds and have been experiencing an astronomical rate of growth.
Although we were only founded in 2010,our concepts have already been a resounding success and profitable too! We currently have more than 680 points of sales deployed across 10 countries in Europe and we are constantly exploring new opportunities to grow even more.
We pride ourselves on having a strong and loyal customer base which, we are also pleased to see, is continually on the rise.
We believe in Togetherness and are guided by our strong KellyDeli cultural values which underpin everything we do.
We are currently looking to add to our dedicated team across various functions, as we continue to scale worldwide!We are at a very exciting stage in our journey, as we strive to build upon our initial success, and to explore new concepts and innovations in pursuit of broader and very ambitious vision.