grapefruteglobe Nomad Foods Group / IGLO
Job Title: Key Account Assistant m/f
Nomad Foods is a leading frozen foods company. With their anchor investment in Iglo Group completed in June 2015, they intend to continue supporting Iglo’s organic growth initiatives as well as pursue strategic acquisitions to build a portfolio of best-in-class food companies and brands within existing and new categories. Iglo is the ideal foundation to execute a build-up strategy across the packaged foods sector.
- To ensure that the team administration required to service our customers is pro-actively completed, reviewed and improved to ensure operational excellence.
- To provide operational and administrational support to the account team and accounts as required.
- To support achievement of the total category goals through the provision and development of tools to improve sales teams effectiveness.
- Internal point of contact for external customers
- To run sales reports in order to keep business plans up to date using appropriate information sources (Nielsen, Internal iglo reports).
- Taking care of trade presentations, samples, logistical data, mailings, pack-shots and make them available for customers when needed
Forecasting and Reporting:
- Follow-up and monitor (annual) agreements
- Control sales budget by making (period) rebates/accruals based on commercial customer agreements
- Monitor and adjust sales forecast for customers based on historical data/analysis and planned commercial initiatives
- Prepare and calculate the promotion proposals based on annual customer agreement and internal guidelines
- Actively follow-up the proposed promotions and discuss the status internally and with the customers
- To follow promotion proposals, in order to send out confirmations
- Analyse and evaluate promotions by use of the iglo Promo Tool
In store excellence
- Frequently tracking of retail selling prices and promotional offers
- To track and monitor key sales related initiatives, making recommendations for improvement / action where required.
- To conduct ad-hoc store visits to check, monitor the availability and visibility of the category and igloo portfolio
Support account and category management in the implementation of instore initiatives. These initiatives will contribute to the Availability and Visibility of the category and the iglo portfolio(i.e. tests/roll-outs, FieldSalesForce)
- Sales Teams
- Marketing Teams
- Supply Chain/Pricing
Competencies & skills
- Responsive, adaptable and flexible to customer requests – representing the sales department
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent IT skills – Excel, Powerpoint,
- To be a team player – flexibility is essential
- Capable of managing multiple tasks
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Commercial insight
- Pro-active thinking
- Great social and communication skills in both Dutch & English
- Preferably a HBO degree or equivalent in work experience.
- The ideal future college has a commercial background within the FMCG. The position of KAA is much more than just an administrative roll. You will be operating in the centre of the sales team giving full support with a clear contribution to our success / results. A previous roll as i.e. sales rep will give you an advantage in the required skills. You have a natural instinct to deliver your objectives and looking for growth opportunities. Commercial sensitivity, accurate and ambition could potentially open your opportunity in future rolls with iglo (account or category management.
Experience of working within a busy sales department
Nomad Foods is a leading frozen foods company. With our anchor investment in Iglo Group completed in June 2015, we intend to continue supporting Iglo’s organic growth initiatives as well as pursue strategic acquisitions to build a portfolio of best-in-class food companies and brands within existing and new categories. Iglo is the ideal foundation to execute a build-up strategy across the packaged foods sector.
Our Ambition for Nomad Foods:
- Build a world-class global consumer foods company
- Invest in leading food companies with proven track records and strong management teams
- Support organic growth and strengthen our market leadership in each of our geographies and categories
Our acquisition criteria:
- Market leader in a niche market
- Protective moats around the business
- Experienced management teams
- Strong free cash flow characteristics
- Diversified customer and supplier base