Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose & Summary
We are looking for a Formulation Nutritionist responsible for providing our internal and external customers with the best nutritional solution within the set of requirements and restrictions identified, based on least cost formulation. You will design and maintain current and new formulations across species in feed formulation software. You will introduce and implement new technologies at customers and next to this support will be given to build new (service) offerings. In this position you will allow us to introduce the Cargill Nutrition System at customers and guide customers through the implementation, either partial or as a complete system. At this level, work is performed under minimal supervision and the role is encouraged to independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- You will be responsible for the optimisation of nutritional requests, crafting the best offer from a nutritional and commercial perspective.
- Own the implementation of new technologies for key customers.
- Implementation and evaluation of opportunities for new raw materials in conjunction with purchasing.
- Advise Strategic Marketing and Technology species teams on any opportunities for cost savings in their product portfolio, projects related to ingredient, nutrient, production know how.
- Be the trusted advisor for internal and external partners and become the go-to person for ingredient know how and nutrient evaluation related questions;
- Training of new people both in formulation as in species teams related to our knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in a Animal Nutrition or equivalent experience,work experience in feed formulation or animal nutrition.
- Preference of working with number in an accurate way.
- Demonstrating an attitude which lead to a high level of customer intimacy.
- Computer literate, proficiency in Excel, feed formulation software.
- Travel may be required occasionally.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested in this job? Click the apply button now! Grapefrute works directly with the hiring managers for our posted jobs, and is the fastest way to get results.