Market Segment Manager Dairy
Döhler is a global producer, marketer, and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. We provide its customers with a wide product range including natural flavours, natural colours and textures as well as healthy and functional ingredients for foods and beverages.
The product portfolio of natural ingredients ranges from natural flavours, natural colours, health ingredients, pulses & cereal ingredients, dairy & plant-based ingredients, fermented ingredients, dry fruit & vegetable ingredients, fruit & vegetable ingredients to ingredient systems.
Join Döhler and contribute with your vision and ideas to drive major projects. We are looking for talents who are committed to our ultimate customer focus and who are ready to deliver their best performance in a thriving environment.
Your role as Market Segment Manager Dairy; Key Tasks & Topics
- Holistic responsibility for managing the market segment
- Implementation of specific short-, medium- and long-term market segment plans
- Responsibility for the business results of the market segment
- Conducting business analyses and effectively implementing the conclusions in cooperation with the sales department
- Planning and implementation of exciting initiatives in close cooperation with business units
- Design and communication of clear market segment briefings for the application department to develop market and customer-relevant food concepts
- Customer visits and events: Active cooperation with the sales organization with the clear goal of developing new business
- Efficient and cooperative collaboration with the regional market segment teams
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the commercial sector (Sales, Market Segments, Product Management) in food, ideally in the dairy business.
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, food technology, nutritional sciences or comparable
- Hands-on mentality and customer-oriented mindset
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a structured, effective and independent way of working
- Creativity, passion and commitment in implementing innovative ideas
- International personality and experience with working in matrix organizations (cross-functional work)
- Convincing and inspiring presentation skills that motivate other people
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Fluent English – very good knowledge of German is an advantage
- A various and highly responsible field of activities at an innovative and growing company.
- A customer and service-oriented working environment with plenty of freedom for ownership and for personal initiatives.
- Flat hierarchies, efficient teams, and short decision processes within a family-owned business
- Employee benefits such as leasing offers, discounts, and a company pension plan.
- Individually-tailored advanced training and personal development options offered by our Döhler Academy.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!
Interested in this job? Click the apply button now! Grapefrute works directly with the hiring managers for our posted jobs, and is the fastest way to get results.