Job Title: Logistics Specialist / Specialista Logistica E Trasporti
The Logistics Specialist will change & improve the logistics for the France, Italy & Spain region.
France/Italy/Spain (FRITS) Business Unit was created in 2015 and there are a lot of opportunities to bring the region to the same standard as the rest of the zone from a Logistics point of view. This Job will aim to bring these standards up to speed in terms of: inventory management, VPO deployment, KPI setting, Service Level, safety, etc.
In addition, the person will need to identify and implement cost driven projects that can help to optimize the supply chain in this region.
- roll out VPO standards to 3PL operations in the region.
- Italy Footprint Phase 2 execution;
- Lead France footprint project.
- Standardize Inventory management to Zone standards.
- Support service level analysis and identify actions to improve customer satisfaction.
- Spain optimization Roadmap for next years
- Spain integration
- Support Spain Footprint analysis.
- Identify projects to save 500K Euro in logistics VLC (logistics, transport, people)
- Create and review KPIs with 3PL and LOMs on a weekly basis, and develop action plans to improve those.
- Support Spain tender Exercise in the coming year.
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Strategic thinker, 3-7 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in brewing is NOT essential (the right person can come from FMCG, Food, Beverages, Pharma, Chemicals, Food Retail / Supermarkets, Manufacturing).
- Experience with 3rd party suppliers
- Experience in beverages or food logistics is an advantage
- Hands on (be present at the shop floor)
- Analytical, facts and figures decision based
- Transportation/Logistics knowledge
- Project Management experience
- Willingness to travel approx. 30% (Belgium, France & Spain)
Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top five consumer products companies. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years and our portfolio of well over 200 beer brands continues to forge strong connections with consumers. A truly consumer-centric, sales driven organization, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market positions across 19 countries.
Headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, and geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, Anheuser-Busch InBev leverages the collective strengths of its approximately 155,000 employees based in 25 countries worldwide. In 2014, AB InBev realised 47.1 billion USD in revenue. The company strives to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together For a Better World. AB InBev works through six operational Zones; North America, Latin America North, Latin America South, Mexico, Europe and Asia Pacific, allowing our consumers around the world to enjoy our beer.