CSM Bakery Solutions
Job Title: Key Account Manager Industry Germany, Poland and Hungary m/f
The right candidate can be based in Bremen, Bingen or work from home office.
The role of the Key Account Manager is to manage multiple key industrial customers with revenues of €15 million+. This amount can change based on other responsibilities and dynamics of the managed area. The KAM is accountable for achieving personal and corporate goals set by the Regional Sales Director. The Key Account Manager takes the initiative to develop new or adjust existing products to serve his customers for which he/she prepares business cases and aligns with Channel Marketing.
- Manage all aspects of sales in multiple accounts.
- Margin management as described by CSM.
- Set and achieve sales Goals.
- Team/partner with a customer specific cross functional team that includes consumer insights, business analyst and a project manager.
- Serve as a key member of sales management team who contributes to strategic direction of customer relationship with national accounts.
- Secure national business with assigned account(s) with an emphasis on products and/or product development within core capabilities. Develop, plan and implement strategic selling plans, qualify customer targets, achieve sales objectives including volume, profit and expense to key accounts.
- Manage the business relationship of existing major national account customers. Lead the efforts to become a critical supplier for new products, new uses for current products, i.e. expand our position and value to assigned customers. Partner with R&D, marketing and other departments in the identification and delivery of new product ideas and collaborate on trends, innovative recipes, concepts, product uses and merchandising strategies.
- Conduct business reviews with accounts and develop opportunities to penetrate account.
- Up to 40% travel.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Experience in selling bakery ingredients B2B or other food ingredients B2B.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, strong written skills, creativity, and adaptability to changing situations. Key is the ability to understand the customer’s needs and develop appropriate solutions through leveraging the CSM team.
- Ability to integrate and analyze data. Strong negotiations skills are a must along with the ability to stand firm when necessary.
- Experience and ability to call on the highest level executives required.
- Should be able to identify best methods to bring products successfully to market.
- Prior experience selling to and managing accounts, relationships or past sales contact with key customers preferred.
- Project management and an accounting/numerical aptitude strongly desired.
CSM Deutschland GmbH, based in Bremen and Bingen is part of CSM Bakery Solutions with headquarters in Atlanta, USA and manufactures a wide range of bakery products and ingredients for in-store and foodservice markets as well as artisan and industrial bakeries. One of the largest bakery manufacturers globally, CSM’s family of brands includes some of the industry’s most trusted brands including Ulmer Spatz, Meistermarken, Waldkorn, Molco and Marguerite.
At CSM, we are EXPERTS who care, CHAMPION of quality and safety, and CREATORS of moments that matter delivering solutions that delight.