Job Title: Junior Account Manager Foodservice
As the Junior Account Manager Foodservice you are accountable for providing sales support to key account managers and manage medium size accounts. You are a key enabler to strategic account managers action deployment.
- You provide administrative support to strategic key account manager: contract management and adaptation, facilitate coordination across functions to deeply value proposition and back up strategic KAM;
- You play active role in category projects and building and executing business development plan;
- You proactively develop insight on customer needs and build customer intimacy through customer meetings and customer trainings.
- You build plan for continuous growth and identify new opportunities.
- You build customer account plan, value proposition and are the sponsor of your customers within the organization by sharing relevant information on the targeted customers and their environment.
- You are responsible for pre-contracting discussion on terms and conditions, you negotiate and conclude a sale and contract entry, until execution and payment of the contract.
- You appropriately involve sales assistant and other support functions during the process, and manage credit and counterparty risk;
- You manage Vandemoortele key account and distributor in packed oils (Food service distributor management for Vandemoortele branded and private label business food service and Industry in Benelux, packed oil customer in retail);
- You build customer account plan, value proposition and facilitate operations within the organization;
- You coach and support Vandemoorte sales team on private labels distribution in BENELUX.
- University degree
- Healthy business acumen and attitude
- Affinity with trading /risk management/ agricultural commodities and markets
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of PC-tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JDE
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills and knowledge
- Fluent in English; spoken and written skills in additional languages.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 155,000 employees in 68 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.