Job Title: IT/IS Project Manager Supply
About the role:
- On-time delivery of IT related tasks (including activities of internal and external IT suppliers)
- Roll out and implementation of IT application projects
- Liaise with Global counterparts to ensure the template roll out is ensured
- Ensure a smooth handover of delivered solutions
- Conduct post-implementation review
- Strong helicopter view
- Ambitious goal setter & goal getter
- Experience in working with outsourcing models
- Project Management experience
- Proven track-record of handling multiple projects at the same time
- Strong financial & planning skills
- Good communicator & good influencer
- Stress resistant
- Experience with business/solutions analysis and customization/programming
- Affinity with Supply & Logistics; experience in managing IT projects dedicated to a Supply & Logistics business domain is a plus
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- Master (or equivalent through experience)
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.