Job Title: Inside Sales Account Manager - Polish
The Inside Sales Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing current customer accounts. The role will be identifying and attracting new customers. You will be facilitating customer focused solutions to bring the best of all products of Cargill to the marketplace.
Key responsibilities are:
- Creating a customer strategy and action plan tailored to each account
- Growing the business with current customer accounts
- Identifying new customer accounts and develop new business
- Actively cross-selling products to customers
- Actively pursuing transactional and value-based pricing within the guidelines set by the product group pricing functions
- Negotiating with customers on sales opportunities and close deals on lower service level than direct sales
- Managing contract execution
- Meeting and/or exceeding sales revenue and pricing targets
- Advising and be actively involved in target setting, implementation of regional/corporate targets and the development of a business plan
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant product & market knowledge, customer landscapes, market trends and innovations
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree
- Preferably 1 to 3 years commercial sales experience in the B2B international / global business environment
- Team player with Play to Win mentality
- Personal effectiveness and drive for results
- Experience in Sales process management
- Effective and efficient customer call management
- Strong relationship-building and account management skills
- Language skills: Native Polish, fluent in English. Any additional EU language a plus!
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.