Campari Group is a major player in the global spirits industry, with a portfolio of over 50 premium and super premium brands, spreading across Global, Regional and Local priorities. Global Priorities, the Group’s key focus, include Aperol, Appleton Estate, Campari, SKYY, Wild Turkey and Grand Marnier. The Group was founded in 1860 and today is the sixth-largest player worldwide in the premium spirits industry. It has a global distribution reach, trading in over 190 nations around the world with leading positions in Europe and the Americas. The Group’s growth strategy aims to combine organic growth through strong brand building and external growth via selective acquisitions of brands and businesses.
Headquartered in Milan, Italy, Campari Group owns 18 plants worldwide and has its own distribution network in 20 countries. The Group employs approximately 4,000 people. The shares of the parent company, Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. (Reuters CPRI.MI – Bloomberg CPR IM), have been listed on the Italian Stock Exchange since 2001.The role of the HR Business Partner
You will deliver excellent Human Resources service to the business. Reporting to the MD for Benelux and with a functional reporting line to the HR Director for Northern Europe, the HR Business Partner will be responsible for delivering operational excellence and for supporting the implementation of the HR strategy for Benelux.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Employment Relations & Engagement
- The HR Business Partner Supports line managers and staff in maintaining and developing great working relationships and culture.
- Provides advise that enables resolution to issues in line with the law, best practice, company policies and values. Escalates as required.
- Keeps up to date with employment law to ensure delivery of up to date advice and updates company policies as required.
- Supports the implementation of Campari Benelux engagement strategy.
- Payroll management & Labour costs administration
- Payroll management: ensures that salaries are paid with accuracy and punctuality and provides good payroll information controls in line with data protection regulations.
- With the support of the Finance Director and the HR Director, prepares monthly accruals (bonus, 13th month, Holidays accruals) and salaries and wages forecasting/budgeting.
- Collaborates with the FD, MD and HRD in the monitoring of the payroll budget.
- Manages employee administration (New starters, Leavers, transfers, contract changes) in a timely and efficient manner ensuring master data accuracy.
- Absence management (holidays, sickness, maternities, paternities, etc).
- Insurance and benefits administration i.e. Tk restaurant, etc.
- Administers cyclical HR activities and processes ensuring local understanding and compliance.
- Expatriates management.
- With the support of the country MD, manages the company’s car fleet
- Recruitment & Selection
- Supports the implementation of a local recruitment strategy.
- Manages recruitment life cycle ensuring process optimization & compliance, headcount, integrity and a great candidate experience.
- Supports the creation of employer brand.
- Learning & Development and Onboarding
- Supports the HR Director with the implementation of the L&D Plan for Benelux.
- Runs induction sessions for new starters.
- Supports capability building efforts by coaching managers on people management processes and best practices.
- Delivers training sessions as required, in line with L&D plan.
- Organises training interventions, in line with the L&D plan to include group and local training.
- Internal: Full organization.
- External: External social secretariat (Partena), Health Insurance company (DKV), Corporate insurance company (AG), Rental car (Arval), Tk Restaurant (Sodexo).
Your education and experience
- Master/Bachelor in Human Resources Management
- Between 2-4 years’ experience in a position as HR Business Partner or HR Generalist.
- Knowledge of employment/labour law.
- Fluent spoken and written English, French and Dutch;
Skills & competences
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent prioritising and time management skills.
- Ability to challenge in a diplomatic manner.
- Flexible, proactive, pragmatic, hands-on approach, problem solver, positive-can do attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (stakeholders’ relationships management) and teamwork.
- International mindset, cross-cultural working attitude, open-minded and curious.
- Potential to work internationally.
- Passionate about people.
- Attention to detail.
Interested in this job? Click the apply button now! Grapefrute works directly with the hiring managers for our posted jobs, and is the fastest way to get results.