Job Title: Head of Quality Plant Darmstadt WE HAVE FILLED THIS ROLE
Doehler is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. We provide its customers with a wide product range including natural flavours, natural colours and textures as well as healthy and functional ingredients for foods and beverages. Join Doehler and contribute with your vision and ideas to drive major projects. We are looking for talents who are committed to our ultimate customer focus and who are ready to deliver their best performance in a thriving environment.
Head of Quality
Responsibility / Tasks:
- Ensure an optimal quality system as well as define and monitor quality standards
- Ongoing optimisation of the quality processes in terms of early and sustained error prevention as well as standardisation potential at the plant in Darmstadt
- Managing customer and certification audits at the site and implementing resulting measures for enhancing quality
- Making decisions relating to the approval and further use of all raw materials, semi-finished and finished goods
- Further development of processes in the Quality Control division and laboratory
- Ensuring that customer complaints are handled in the best way possible
- Monitoring compliance with internal and legal regulations and guidelines with regard to quality and food safety
- Planning personnel, material and financial resources for the area of responsibility in consultation with the line manager
- Maximum awareness of quality and a sense of responsibility
- Very good process and product knowledge
- A precise and conscientious style of working
- Very good analytical skills
- At least 5-8 years of professional experience with staff responsibility in a similar position within a globally active industrial company
- Successfully completed Masters degree in engineering, preferably in food technology or a similar subject
- Very good MS-Office and SAP skills
- Fluent in English and German
It all started almost 180 years ago with a spice mill. Today, Döhler is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. Innovation, trust, quality and sustainability are the values that characterise our company, and that we are proud of.
What characterises a successful company? We think it is company values that are lived out every day. They provide the answer to what a company stands for, which ideals it pursues and how committed it is to its staff, customers and suppliers. Above all, they create a corporate identity. That is why the Döhler Fundamentals are so important to us! They cover all the values that apply for us and for you equally all over the world. As a globally active company with more than 5,000 employees from a vast range of cultural backgrounds, countries and age groups, these values bring us together and allow us to present a uniform image. They are essential for our success – and thus shape our future.