Job Title: Head of Global Analytics (m/f)
Doehler is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. We provide its customers with a wide product range including natural flavours, natural colours and textures as well as healthy and functional ingredients for foods and beverages. Join Doehler and contribute with your vision and ideas to drive major projects. We are looking for talents who are committed to our ultimate customer focus and who are ready to deliver their best performance in a thriving environment.
- Supervise global analytical lab activities in order to ensure production in our headquarter in Darmstadt
- Management of four teams in the fields of wet-chemistry, residue- and aroma analytics
- Responsibility for accreditation
- Develop, implement and validate analytical methods
- Implementation of effective IT processes (SAP Key User)
- Preparation of KPIs and reports
- Participation in interdisciplinary projects and innovation processes
- Carry out collaboration opportunities and support for research projects and association work
- Demonstrated outstanding relationship skills with passion for analytics
- Several years of leadership experience
- 8-10 years professional experience in analytics
- Relevant practice in the development and control of new analytical methods
- Remarkable analytical and judgment skills
- Knowledge about food safety and food fraud
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Willingness to travel up to 20% (mostly less than 20%)
- A broad and diverse range of tasks within analytics
- Modern and versatile lab equipment
- The motivating working atmosphere of a high-tech, innovative company
- A pleasant atmosphere and the chance to guide a dynamic team
It all started almost 180 years ago with a spice mill. Today, Döhler is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. Innovation, trust, quality and sustainability are the values that characterise our company, and that we are proud of.
What characterises a successful company? We think it is company values that are lived out every day. They provide the answer to what a company stands for, which ideals it pursues and how committed it is to its staff, customers and suppliers. Above all, they create a corporate identity. That is why the Döhler Fundamentals are so important to us! They cover all the values that apply for us and for you equally all over the world. As a globally active company with more than 5,000 employees from a vast range of cultural backgrounds, countries and age groups, these values bring us together and allow us to present a uniform image. They are essential for our success – and thus shape our future.