Job Title: Group Reporting Manager
We are looking for a Group Reporting Manager to join our financial team in London, responsible for the group’s financial reporting and balance sheet management. You will be primarily in charge of the consolidation and of the yearly audits. You will own the deliverables and prepare the board reports and ad hoc analysis to support strategic decision making.
WHAT YOU DO
- Prepare consolidated financial management reporting (including consolidation journals) on a monthly basis.
- Produce quarterly and yearly consolidated statutory accounts.
- Review of the monthly financial statements of all the group’s entities, including balance sheets and month end journals and reconciliations.
- Liaise with staff at all levels to ensure that data requested is complete, correct and received in time, with a view to keep strengthening the financial month end process.
- Managing the group wide yearly audits and working closely with the senior management team to ensure all filing deadlines are met.
- Produce other Group reports in line with the requirements of the company strategy.
- Provide expert advice on specialist and technical accounting areas including in complex areas of accounting like impairment reviews, to ensure appropriate accounting treatment across all pan-European entities.
- Draft and implement new finance policies and identify changes in external accounting, regulatory and legal disclosure requirements impacting the Group.
- Prepare and participate in the ERP deployment (with particular focus on the Consolidation module).
- Continually strive to improve the quality and timeliness of group reporting processes.
- Oversee the completion of the Office for National Statistics returns.
- Liaise with the external auditors, tax, treasury and legal departments amongst others.
WHO YOU ARE
- Qualified accountant (ACCA or equivalent) with experience in a Big 10 accounting practice.
- Post qualified experience in industry desirable but driven audit managers within practice equally considered.
- Experience in preparing statutory accounts and driving year-end audits.
- Strong analytical skill with ability to highlight issues and suggest solutions.
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS, FRS 101/102 standards and ideally French GAAP, as well as being commercially astute.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel at an advanced level, Word, PowerPoint and in depth knowledge of ERP and accounting software).
- Demonstrable experience in improving processes and procedures.
- Ability to influence and work both independently and closely with the Senior Management team.
- Strong work ethic, organization skills and demonstrable attention to detail.
- Good report writing and excellent communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage large workloads in a demanding and fast growing environment within strict deadlines.
WHO WE ARE
KellyDeli is an exciting and dynamic Asian culinary business with an entrepreneurial mindset – we want to do things better than anyone else and be the first to think of amazing new ideas. We sit at the intersection of the Retail and Restaurant worlds and have been experiencing an astronomical rate of growth. Although we were only founded in 2010, our concepts have already been a resounding success and profitable too! We currently have more than 680 points-of-sales deployed through 10 countries across Europe and we are constantly exploring new opportunities to grow even more.
We pride ourselves on having a strong and loyal customer base which, we are also pleased to see, is continually on the rise.
We believe in Togetherness and are guided by our strong KellyDeli cultural values which underpin everything we do.
We are currently looking to add to our dedicated team across various functions, as we
continue to scale worldwide!
We are at a very exciting stage in our journey, as we strive to build upon our initial success, and to explore new concepts and innovations in pursuit of broader and very ambitious vision. Come join us!