Are you interested in high-quality, natural, and tasty nutrition? We are! It’s our ambition to shape the future of nutrition.
Döhler is a leading global producer of natural ingredients and solutions for the food, beverage, lifestyle and nutrition industries. We use innovative technology to process plant-based raw materials and enrich products such as lifestyle drinks, cereals, dairy, and confectionery goods for almost every well-known brand. Close to 10.000 dedicated employees in more than 70 countries share one common goal – to ensure that millions of people around the world enjoy the products created by us.
We strive to inspire and empower our employees in everything we do, and we invite you to join our team – together WE BRING IDEAS TO LIFE.
- You are responsible for the global management and organization of the R&D Natural Performance Ingredients in close collaboration with other stakeholders
- You lead and develop a qualified and motivated team with a focus on empowerment, sustainable personal growth, and self-driven activation of their potential within a fast-moving and entrepreneurial context
- You guide the applied research approach within the global R&D and prioritize by impact and innovation relevance
- You create and nourish a solid and versatile knowledge and science-based network, together with your teams and subject matter lead experts
- You steer and monitor R&D programs based on a systematic evaluation of the potential for business, seamlessly aligned with business units, market segments, and sales
- You engage and interact with customers, suppliers, research partners, and startups to be continuously aware of their needs, challenges, and business orientation
- You co-design competitive and innovative B2B solutions with proven application relevance
- You drive and enable the internal and external change to cover and respond to an agile environment
- You stimulate knowledge and experience exchange within the Doehler Group to improve and lift technical competencies to the next level
- At least 8 years of professional experience in a global R&D environment will be required, preferably within the ingredients and/or food & beverages industry.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a management position and deep knowledge of leadership
- Strategic thinker with the ability to influence and drive business objectives while maintaining our company and people values
- Very good understanding of current talent management practices with a great passion for people development
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial thinking skills, capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, manage change and multiple priorities in a dynamic and ever-changing surrounding
- Fluent English language skills will be required
What we have to offer
- Competitive salary
- International work environment
- Opportunity to develop global projects
- Modern shared workspaces and equipment
Equal opportunities for all
At Döhler we welcome applicants, who are just as diverse as we are – regardless of age, ancestry, disability, ethnic origin, gender, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, social background, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
If you choose to respond to this listing, please do not apply on the employer’s website or through any other means. Grapefrute is contracted with this company and has direct communication with the hiring manager and HR department. When we present you as a candidate, you are considered more quickly and in more detail than when you apply on the employer’s site. Grapefrute works with transparency and integrity, and we will be your point of contact throughout the whole hiring process.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Xing Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!