Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career in quality? Join Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job purpose and impact
The Location Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Senior Supervisor will implement our food safety management systems and ensure compliance with regulatory and customer requirements at an assigned facility. We seek a professional with the cross-functional teamwork skills to support our leadership team with a thorough scientific understanding of quality assurance and food and feed safety technology and processes in the following: testing and auditing documentation, data collection and analysis and knowledge transfer. In this role, you will provide team leadership to find solutions for food safety and quality concerns.
- Implement predefined customer and supplier standards, address customers’ needs, and liaise between customer and operations to meet standards and expectations.
- Accurately document audit and test data and results in the correct information management systems.
- Analyze, review and interpret food safety quality and regulatory policies and practices to identify and lead continuous improvement.
- Conduct complex laboratory trials and troubleshooting to provide knowledge and add value to our products, processes and equipment.
- Lead a team to conduct routine-to-difficult sampling, testing and auditing of products, ingredients and suppliers to ensure compliance with government, customer and Cargill standards.
- You will lead and develop a team, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience in QA/Quality/Food Safety.
- Languages: English & French OR English & Dutch.
- Two years of supervisory experience.
- IFS, BRC or FSSC 22000.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested in this job? Click the apply button now! Grapefrute works directly with the hiring managers for our posted jobs, and is the fastest way to get results.