Job Title: Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory (FSQR) Lead - Zaanlandse Olie Raffinaderij ( ZOR)
Cargill is looking for an experienced and motivated FSQR lead for the Zaanlandse Olie Raffinaderij (ZOR). The ZOR is a small, flexible operation specializing in applying edible oil refining technology on a range of specialty oils and organic lipids. The ZOR has a large customer-base, who use the services of the ZOR to refine their oils and lipids. As a result of this, the ZOR is very flexible and capable of processing small batches of product.
The responsibilities of the FSQR lead comprise the following activities;
- Maintenance and expansion of the quality certifications and systems as well as the labor systems (ARBO) and the Approved Economic Operator (AEO) systems.
- Drive quality awareness at the location by e.g. training and education of the staff and introduction of new quality systems and procedures.
- Motivate and educate employees regarding labor conditions (ARBO), environmental and hygiene conditions.
- Coordinate and accompany external (e.g. governmental and certifying authorities) and internal (Cargill and local) audits.
- Management of the ZOR Quality Control Laboratory, initiate QC related improvement projects and replace the QC Supervisor during absence.
- Quality related customer complaint handling, follow up and communications to the customer
- Align with customers about new products, refinement methods and recipes.
- Lead or participate in quality improvement projects in close collaboration with operations.
- The first point of contact for the Cargill FSQR organization.
It should be noted that, due to the relatively small scale of the plant, running the daily operations require flexibility of the staff in terms of tasks and responsibilities.
- Bachelors or Masters in a Science/Technical field (Food Technology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Microbiology)
- 3-5 year experience in food or related industry
- Familiar with Food Safety standards FSSC22000 and HACCP management
- Be a role model for Integrity and Courage
- Fluent skills in Dutch and English.
- Be customer-focused and results-driven
- Knowledge of oil refining and or food/feed processing would be a plus
- Fluent computer skills and knowledge of common software packages.
- Practical /pragmatic approach to problem solving & good time management
- Manage conflicting priorities within tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead, coach, engage and develop teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration skills to get things done within a matrix organization.
- Excellent networking skill to build internal and external networks.
- Excellent organization skills to set priorities.
- Able to take decisions and get things done.