Job Title: Food Safety Quality & Regulatory Customer Relations Expert
The primary responsibility of the Customer Relations Expert is to manage day-to-day customer requests and support customers of Cargill Inside Sales teams regarding product quality, food safety, and regulatory compliance issues and provide additional support for specific Product Line(s).
- You will apply a basic understanding of customer Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory (FSQR) support practices and procedures. Solve day-to-day problems/requests by executing a full scale of customer service solutions.
- Requests may include but are not limited to quality questionnaires, product- and position statements, information regarding sustainability & social responsibility, product specifications, process information, and legal compliance and supply chain (handling & storage) issues. Where necessary manage customer documentation and communication for local markets in their specific language
- You will support internal team in different Businesses to resolve challenges, but escalating complex conditions/situations to topic Subject Matter Experts or Manager
- You will review and create moderate complex intern and external benchmark reports and activities and provide feedback and input in to the organizational roadmap for given Product Line or full team
- You will work with Inside Sales Teams to serve Cargill customers cross Europe
- You will support development of Product Line strategies around customer FSQR support, for example customer incidents, service level agreements, new/increasing customer demands, specific Product Line trends etc.
- You will collaborate with Sale steams, Technical Services Team, FSQR Regulatory, FSQR location leads, Go to Market, Operations, Logistics and Customer Service Desks across businesses in given geography to drive our business to a customer focused organization
- You will be responsible for internal communication connection between businesses and enterprises
Project Support & Process Improvement:
- You will actively support improvement projects and commitments requiring a basic understanding of customer FSQR support, practices and procedures, overall and product line specific
- High School / BSc degree in Food Science, Biological Science or Animal Science
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in technical services, quality management, food safety or quality auditing in food industry ( could be internships as well)
- Basic knowledge of food applications
- Ability to build customer relationships and negotiates effectively with internal and external partners and groups at all levels
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Fluent in English and preferable one other major European language
In return for your expertise and commitment, Cargill will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. Cargill also offers competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 155,000 employees in 68 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.