Job Title: Flavourist Non-Alcoholic Beverages
Doehler is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. We provide its customers with a wide product range including natural flavours, natural colours and textures as well as healthy and functional ingredients for foods and beverages. Join Doehler and contribute with your vision and ideas to drive major projects. We are looking for talents who are committed to our ultimate customer focus and who are ready to deliver their best performance in a thriving environment.
- Development of new flavours as part of innovation and customer projects
- Cooperation with the application and development departments in developing new successful flavours
- Optimisation and development of flavours with the help of analysis and test results from the Flavour Analytics, Shelf-life Testing and Sensory & Consumer Science departments
- Adaptation of existing flavour recipes to special technological requirements, regional market requirements or particular customer specifications
- Cooperation in the evaluation of flavour raw materials and flavours
- Cooperation in the international R&D Flavours group for the transfer of expertise and expert support of innovation roll-outs
- Expert support for the sales organisation and product Management
- Ability to work in a team and with a high level of initiative
- Analytical, results-oriented style of working
- University degree in chemistry or food technology or equivalent qualifications
- Training as a flavourist and at least 5 years of successful experience as a flavourist
- Experience in the development of natural flavours, preferably specialization in flavours for beverage applications
- Excellent sensory and creative skills
It all started almost 180 years ago with a spice mill. Today, Döhler is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. Innovation, trust, quality and sustainability are the values that characterise our company, and that we are proud of.
What characterises a successful company? We think it is company values that are lived out every day. They provide the answer to what a company stands for, which ideals it pursues and how committed it is to its staff, customers and suppliers. Above all, they create a corporate identity. That is why the Döhler Fundamentals are so important to us! They cover all the values that apply for us and for you equally all over the world. As a globally active company with more than 5,000 employees from a vast range of cultural backgrounds, countries and age groups, these values bring us together and allow us to present a uniform image. They are essential for our success – and thus shape our future.