Job Title: Finance Manager Germany
The aim of the Finance Manager Germany position is to work across all day-to-day finance matters related to German business, support the Germany Country Manager and play a crucial role in our growth story . The Finance Manager will work closely with the Country Manager in the creation of budgets and reforecasts, producing monthly management accounts, liaising with the group finance team, ensuring finance deadlines can be met.
WHO YOU WORK WITH
Reporting to the: Country Manager
Direct reports: None
WHAT YOU DO
• Support the Country Manager to produce monthly Board Packs
• Support the Country Manager on all finance related matters, including, but not limited to, budgeting and reforecasting process, relationship with external accountants, banks, and tax authorities
• Managing the intercompany reconciliation
• Support the treasury function for the business
• Work closely with the rest of the finance peers to drive process improvements and implement new tools to help improve the understanding of key drivers of the business
• Manage rolling cash flow forecasting
• Support the ERP implementation throughout the group
• Participate in Country or Cross-country projects where
WHO YOU ARE
• Partial or full accounting professionnal qualification (equivalent to CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
• Experience of management reporting, accounting, planning and analysis within FMCG/retail industry preferred
• Strong systems knowledge, including Excel
• Native German, Good English
• Highly analytical, reliable and efficient with meticulous attention to detail
• Good understanding of financial systems and controls
• Ability to work in an autonomous and flexible environment with minimum supervision
• Effectively communication and presentation skills
• Ability to stand your ground when challenged and get your point across while staying respectful of others opinions
• Knowledge of Asian culture and cuisine is a distinct advantage
WHO WE ARE
KellyDeli is an exciting and dynamic Asian culinary business with an entrepreneurial mindset – we want to do things better than anyone else and be the first to think of amazing new ideas. We sit at the intersection of the Retail and Restaurant worlds and have been experiencing an astronomical rate of growth. Although we were only founded in 2010, our concepts have already been a resounding success and profitable too! We currently have more than 680 points-of-sales deployed through 10 countries across Europe and we are constantly exploring new opportunities to grow even more.
We pride ourselves on having a strong and loyal customer base which, we are also pleased to see, is continually on the rise.
We believe in Togetherness and are guided by our strong KellyDeli cultural values which underpin everything we do.
We are currently looking to add to our dedicated team across various functions, as we
continue to scale worldwide!
We are at a very exciting stage in our journey, as we strive to build upon our initial success, and to explore new concepts and innovations in pursuit of broader and very ambitious vision. Come join us!