Job Title: Developer Texture Ingredients (fibres)
- Contribute to R&D projects to develop innovative functional ingredients from fruit, vegetable, and cereal sources which provide high texture and stabilizer functionality in multiple food applications
- Develop processes and technologies for production of functional ingredients from food plant sources and industrial by-products
- Provide technical and operational support for scale-up processes and in our pilot plant
- Specify criteria for rheology, physical properties and texture evaluations for specification and standardization of plant-based functional products
- Compile application recommendations for B2B and B2C
- Create and maintain recipes and product-specific master data in the EDP system
- Support customer projects with regard to new market products in B2B and, if required, in B2C
- Implement in-house and statutory specifications and guidelines on hygiene, HACCP, food and occupational safety, and environmental protection
- Experience with fibres, preferably for food products.
- Positive and innovative personality
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, results-oriented atmosphere
- Is organized, detail-driven, high ability to work in a team with strong communication skills
- Knowledge on molecular structure, hydrocolloidal properties, analysis, and physical modification of plant derived thickeners and gelling agents
- Ideally, industry background in development and production of thickeners and gelling agents from plant sources
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in respective industries
- Master degree in Food Science, Food Technology or equivalent
- English (German not required)
It all started almost 180 years ago with a spice mill. Today, Döhler is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. Innovation, trust, quality and sustainability are the values that characterise our company, and that we are proud of.
What characterises a successful company? We think it is company values that are lived out every day. They provide the answer to what a company stands for, which ideals it pursues and how committed it is to its staff, customers and suppliers. Above all, they create a corporate identity. That is why the Döhler Fundamentals are so important to us! They cover all the values that apply for us and for you equally all over the world. As a globally active company with more than 5,000 employees from a vast range of cultural backgrounds, countries and age groups, these values bring us together and allow us to present a uniform image. They are essential for our success – and thus shape our future.