Customer Service Representative B2B Cocoa & Chocolate
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Customer Service Representative is the primary point of contact for a defined group of customers supporting a moderate scale of customer service activities related to the order to cash process. For this purpose, the Customer Service Representative is interacting on a daily basis with different departments involved (mainly sales, contract desk, production planning, transport & quality) in order to achieve the committed service level.
We seek a professional to contribute to processing, optimizing and monitoring the shipping of complex orders from customers and resolving all order or delivery related issues.
Key Accountabilities as Customer Service Representative
- Collaborate with customers to obtain a 3 till 12 weeks demand forecast and maintain systems and relationships to meet this forecast, as well as other databases related to shipments and inventory management.
- Manage all sales orders received and inform customers about order status, delivery, invoice, contract balance and any other order related information the customer needs.
- Execute customer service strategies related to customer service operations and business partnership while monitoring closely our service level based on a defined number of KPI’s.
- Provide support to improvement projects and commitments requiring a basic understanding of customer service practices and procedures.
- Be the first point of contact for all customer complaints, ensure correct registration, follow up on improvement actions needed.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Good communication skills, service-minded personality.
- Strong team player.
- Well organized in administrative tasks.
- Good time management skills to deal with multiple priorities.
- Sense of accountability and results-oriented.
- Proactive and creative in problem-solving.
- Able to manage and take decisions in stress/emergency situations.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!
Interested in this job? Click the apply button now! Grapefrute works directly with the hiring managers for our posted jobs, and is the fastest way to get results.