Job Title: CRM Junior Business Analyst Salesforce SFDC Lightning
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose & Summary
The SFDC Admin is responsible for representing the assigned business/function needs around Salesforce CRM application and pricing & quotation processes and standards:
- Supports the FIBI EMEA businesses with focused process and consultancy for the use of Salesforce and Pricing (tool);
- Is a point of contact for Salesforce.com users for new capability deployment, training needs, break/fix, and continuous improvement project.
- Has understanding of sales, marketing and customer service processes, organizational structure and culture of Cargill or its businesses;
- Participates with the Sales Process Improvement Lead to preserve the processes and Salesforce.com org design established during Project LEAP.
- Also, heavily engages with the Data & Analytics team in FIBI and the businesses for data standards, processes and quality metrics.Principal Accountabilities
With direct supervision:
- 40% Participates with businesses and Sales Process Improvement Lead to identify opportunities for improved efficiency and effectiveness of Customer Sales, Service and Marketing teams to drive adoption and value capture of solutions in the scope of CRM. Support Salesforce.com projects while working with appropriate 3rd party and internal resources to ensure that projects are delivered on time, in budget and in scope. Collaborate to ensure User Stories and user requirements match desired enhancements and actual deliverables meet business requirements of the Salesforce CRM and pricing applications;
- 25% Understand Cargill’s Customer Facing solutions and how they help to enable the business strategic plan.Knowledge to include: training users, updating documentation, engaging Sales Process Improvement Lead, Global IT resources and business uses for training assistance.
- 25 % Assist and support for the communication and enforcement of Cargill and FIBI’s Salesforce Org Governance policies and procedures to help maintain and ensure architectural integrity. Knowledge to include: training users, updating documentation, engaging Program Manager, Global IT and PDT for training assistance.
- 10% Other Duties as assigned.
- Education: 4-year College degree
- Experience: min 2 years salesforce.com experience to include at least one year as an administrator and/or business analyst.
- Understand custom objects, fields and formulas, custom reports, dashboards, workflows, validation rules etc.
- Ability to gather/analyze requirements and find solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality.
- Work with users to troubleshoot issues.
- Participate in testing prior to rollout of enhancements and modifications.
- Think broadly and understand the impact of changes to multi-tenant global environment.
- Use creativity to find solutions to complex business problems.
- Understanding of work in Salesforce.com Ecosystem.
- Attention to detail and ability to do testing.
- Self-motivated to take action to accomplish goals and keep impacted people informed.
- Communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to take expressed business needs and convert into requirements or Agile stories and utilize creativity to apply the right solution or configuration to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong teamwork with a small group to accomplish time sensitive projects.
- Ability to embrace a diverse work environment and manage priorities.Ability to work early morning/late night hours to accommodate global time zones.
- Knowledge and understanding of SFDC Lightning.
- Admin Certification 201.
- Admin Certification 211.
- Knowledge and understanding Sales Cloud.
- Support of Salesforce.com CPQ Solutions.
- Understanding of Complex Multi-level and Global SFDC Org.
- User of Exact Target/Marketing Cloud.
- Knowledge on Apex, Java, CSS, Visualforce or Lightning Component Framework.
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 155,000 employees in 68 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.