Job Title: Country Manager Germany High-End Food Kiosks
To support this strong growth, the Company is currently looking for a Country
Manager, for Germany.
The aim of this role is to run the German subsidiary and be fully accountable for
all company results for this country.
Who you work with:
Reporting to the: Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
Direct reports: 6-8
What you do:
Reporting to the CCO, as the Country Manager you will:
• Lead, manage and develop a team of highly talented individuals to deliver
• Build and maintain great and strong relationship with current and new Retailers
and other Key Accounts, eventually leading multi-million-euro negotiations when
• Manage a large network of Franchisees.
• Ensure the highest level of points of sales Operators’ involvement.
• Lead the annual budgeting process and ensure the business is run accordingly.
• Initiate, endorse or participate in Cross-country innovative projects.
• Liaise with government agencies when necessary.
• Be a great brand ambassador and a PR master.
• Ultimately, the Country Manager will be accountable for such high-level
deliverables for Germany, as:
o Quality and food safety
o Legal and labor compliance
Based in Düsseldorf. Travel required (mostly Germany, sometimes in Europe).
Who you are:
• University educated
• Previous proven experience of running a country / Country Manager role
• Financially literate
• Significant people management experience
• Experience of Key Account Management
• Experience of running a franchise or licensed network
• Experience of the HR “basics” – recruitment, disciplinaries, grievances, absence
• An experience of food, retail or hospitality will be highly valued
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
• Fluent in English, native German, other European language a plus
• Ability to work independently with little guidance
• Irreproachable sense of Ethics
• And last but not least… must have an entrepreneurial mindset with a strong
desire to join a young and very fast-growing company.
Our client is a dynamic culinary business with an entrepreneurial mindset. Sitting at the intersection of the Retail and Restaurant worlds, they have been
experiencing a huge rate of growth. Although the company started only 10 years ago, concepts have already been a resounding success, they currently have over 700 points-of-sales deployed across 10 countries in Europe and we are constantly exploring new opportunities to grow even more.
The company is proud on having a strong and loyal customer base which iscontinually on the rise. They strive to build upon our initial success, and to explore new concepts and innovations in pursuit of broader and very ambitious vision.