Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Contract Management Administrator is responsible for checking and booking sales and purchase contracts for the designated locations as well as amending contracts in the system. In this role, you will partner closely with sales, trade and supply chain teams of multiple sites to ensure accurate administration of contacts.
- Responsible for an accurate processing of sales and purchase contracts into the enterprise resource planning system for multiple production sites.
- Check and solve problems when facing unclear points in the contracts, by contacting the responsible departments to find solution.
- Process sales and purchase contract amendments in the system based on input received from the sales, trade, supply chain team after validating possible impact and consequences.
- Convert contracts based on information received from the sales team.
- Understand the open pricing systems in order to execute accurate conversions from raw material contracts into final product contracts and to provide complete and accurate contract overview.
- Input of daily prices and ratios into the system.
- Gatekeeper of customer and business specific knowledge.
- Support trade by alignment on intercompany sales and purchase book.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Experience in complex multinational organization.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a similar role is also possible, when with relevant background.
- Location Mouscron
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
If you choose to respond to this listing, please do not apply on the employer’s website or through any other means. Grapefrute is contracted with this company, and has direct communication with the hiring manager and HR department. When we present you as a candidate, you are considered more quickly and in more detail than when you apply on the employer’s site. Grapefrute works with transparency and integrity, and we will be your point of contact throughout the whole hiring process.
Are you interested in learning more about the trends and innovations in the industries we work for, check our blogs to be completely up to date, or follow us on Linkedin, Xing Twitter, Facebook & Instagram!